The most prestigious cricket tournament is the ICC Cricket World Cup, which will hold from 30th May to 14th July in 2019. In total, 10 teams will participate in this year. They will pool into a single group and the tournament will be placed round-robin format. The 10 teams will play against one another.
Then from the points table, the 1st 4 teams will go to the next knockout stage. After each and every match this points table will be updated. So let’s see which 4 teams will lead to this race of knockoutstage.
- 2 Points Awarded – Won a match
- 1 Points Awarded – If the match will be tied.
- 0 Points Awarded – Lost a match
- Which team will get the highest points.
- If 2 or more teams are equal on the points table, then the team will rank higher with the higher number of wins the matches.
- If 2 or more teams are still equal, then the net run rate and head-to-head will be counted for the higher ranked.
ICC Cricket World Cup 2019 Point Table:
The top 4 teams out 10 teams will take place for the semi-final round. Cricket Fans will keep updating this latest standing here.
This points table shows you which team will take place for the knockout stage. So stay connected to us for more update during this ICC CWC 2019 tournament.